Friday, August 3, 2012

Love Letter


Dear Me,

I know that I don't tell you often enough but I love you. I am so proud of everything that you have accomplished in your life. You are a strong and powerful woman and deserve to have the best in life. You have always opened your heart to others and lived your life transparent. You have allowed others to see your weaknesses in the hopes that they may be strengthened by them.

I am proud of your commitment to be healthy and take care of your body. You not only do it for yourself but to help motivate others to be their best. You love unconditionally and freely. You are forgiving and genuine. You have been the best friend that anyone can have. I am happy to call you my friend.

You stand for truth and do your best to live true to yourself without judging others beliefs. You have done an amazing job of raising your daughter on your own and have always managed to stand back up when you fall. You take every opportunity and gain knowledge and strength from it. There is nothing that you can't do.

You are beautiful, sexy and strong. You should be so proud of what you have become. Not only have your lost 60 lbs but you continue to strive to be your best. You take your time to educate yourself and share your knowledge with others. You have a heart to serve and that is admirable.

I promise to always be here when you need me.

Love always,
Me

No comments: