Friday, August 17, 2012

I AM MOVING!

I have decided to move to another blog so that I can share it with my Facebook followers. This blog was more about my personal journey which contains some intimate things I don't really want to share with the whole world right now.

I am not sure if I will be adding to this blog anymore but I will come back and leave a link to my new blog for those of you that want to follow once I have it up and running.

I hope you continue to follow me and support my journey. My dream has always been to help inspire and encourage others to live their best life. The time is now and I am taking this opportunity to see my vision come to pass.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Can't wait to see the new blog! I have been checking back daily to wait for the new link!

Papi's Girl said...

Thanks Kimberly. I am still working on it. I will let you know and post it to my Facebook page as soon as it's up. :)

Iris said...

Is the other blog up yet?

Papi's Girl said...

It's been up for about a month now. I post my blog posts on my fitness facebook page too.