Thursday, August 23, 2012

Confused

Okay I am trying to set up my new blog and I am confused about lots of stuff. It is the upgraded version so I am still trying to figure out how to set it up. I am going to just leave it how it is right now and start blogging. I will fine tune it as I move along.

I am not sure if it is connected to this personal blog so I am still a little skeptical about making it public on my facebook page until I figure it out. When I log onto this blog it would bring up the new blog profile so that is why I am thinking it's linked. Anywho!

I am going to still blog about my personal journey on there but because a lot has changed in my life since I started this blog I wanted to start a fresh new blog to reflect my new thoughts. :)

This blog was kind of my starting off and trying to figure things out blog. I went through a lot of ups and downs. I am STILL trying to figure things out and still have my ups and downs but I have a different way of thinking and want to share that on a different blog.

Anyone who has been reading this blog long enough knows I don't sugar coat anything and I try to live true to myself. So the new blog will still reflect that. It's still about my personal journey but more of a fine tuned path. :)

Here is the link to my new blog:

http://templefitness08.blogspot.com/2012/08/welcome.html Come check it out!

No comments: